Saturday 16 March 2013

One foot in the gravy! its the weekend Bob!

Hi Bob,

Thought I would report about doings of this weekend!

Been and got myself up real early! Good buddy Helmet called me on ch 7 (that's not his normal calling channel but luck has it I was listening in on it anyway).  He is on his way over for a weekend of tinkerin together in my garden shed. 

Hell he's even bringing his little coon over too!
Will write again later n tell ya about all the fun stuff we tinkered with.


Yeah, disappointing about the Pope thing, but ho-hum Mrs. Walt said she didn't fancy all that ironing anyway and I reckon as the summer is coming it would have gotten too hot driving around here in that glass roofed car the Vatican gives you. Not much good for my magmount too!

73's

Big buddy Walt'Ontski


No comments:

Post a Comment