Sunday 3 March 2013

Letter from Wire Ontrupeloffski (DK5DR) to Walters & Stanstons





Dear Mr Walters and Mr Stanstons,

Many thanks for your reply, now i am really getting very excited in the hope of actually working full time for a world renowned company such as yours.

Please find attached two photo's of myself so that your driver will instantly be able to identify me at Manchester airport:


This photo was one taken my Mrs. Ontrupeloffski, I was standing ontop of my antenna tower at the bottom of my garden trying to impress Mrs. Brünhildeburg from next door. My face is not easily seen so I attach another to help your driver:



I think now you should know me when I arrive in England!  Did I mention that I have traveled extensively in the UK?  We yes indeed Mrs Stanstons I did, I can answer any question you might wish to test me on about your Kingdom so long as the answers are in Google.de

Regarding your concerns about my recent appearances in the press, I can assure you that this is nothing to worry about. all my little perversions will remain in my garten shed at home in Germany with Mrs. Ontrupeloffski.

Meanwhile if I can do anything to be of further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me either by email of on Ch19.

Very best regards from the Mutterland

Walter (Wire as Dave from Dunstable calls me) Ontrupeloffski. DK5DR 

No comments:

Post a Comment